The online shopwww.pocztakwiatowa.pl is owned by the company Poczta Kwiatowa® sp. z o.o. The Company represents that it provides a high level of security in rendering its services. The personal data provided by customers are managed in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on Personal Data Protection (Journal of Laws of 29 October 1997, as amended), and with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), also referred to as the GDPR.
The following regulations contain details on the administration of personal data.
The Personal Data Controller shall be Poczta Kwiatowa sp. z o. o. ul. Corazziego 2, 00-087 Warszawa, NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 525-21-46-705.
- By using the services of Poczta Kwiatowa®, the customer agrees to freely give such data of the sender and of the recipient as are necessary for the processing of the order. The personal data shall be processed by Poczta Kwiatowa to do the following in particular:
a) Pursuant to Article 6(1) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation):
- process the order,
- respond to enquiries,
- perform archiving,
- comply with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
b) for the purposes of legitimate interests:
- market own products or services, including those personalised on the basis of the customer's profile,
- organise and conduct contests and other marketing campaigns,
- exercise or defend legal claims,
- conduct technical quality analyses of the services provided and of the equipment;
c) under a separate agreement:
- conduct direct marketing of the own products or services of Poczta Kwiatowa Sp. z o.o. and direct marketing of the products or services of collaborating entities, with the stipulation that the customer's personal data shall not be made available to any third parties. Direct marketing may be conducted using means of electronic communication (e.g. SMS, MMS, e-mail), telecommunications terminals (e.g. tablet) and automated calling systems (e.g. automatic e-mail sending software),
- conduct direct marketing based upon analysis of data pertaining to various information, e.g. the pages viewed at www.pocztakwiatowa.pl,
- analyse the customer's preferences or interests, analyse the traffic or develop the rendered services based upon automated processing by the Controller of data from devices used by the customer when browsing the website (e.g. computer, mobile devices). Based upon the created profile of the customer, the Controller may: (i) adjust the rendered services to the customer's individual interests or (ii) offer him or her a personalised range of products and/or services. For the aforesaid purposes, the Controller shall process the data pertaining to: 1) the quantity of goods sold to the customer, and 2) the use of information provided by electronic means (e.g. website). The Controller shall not process the special categories of data referred to in Article 9 of the GDPR),
- verify the customer's creditworthiness based upon the information contained in the Controller's database.
- The sender's personal data shall be subject to special protection and shall not be disclosed to third persons, including the recipient of the parcel. The Data Controller shall provide means of physical, technical and organisational protection against any accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, change, unauthorised disclosure, use of or access to the data, in accordance with all applicable provisions.
- The sender's personal data shall be used chiefly to contact him or her as part of the processing of the order. Personal data processed for the purpose of entering into or performance of a contract and/or compliance with a legal obligation of the Controller shall be stored for the term of the contract, and following the lapse thereof, for such a period of time as is necessary for:
a) providing after-sales support to customers (e.g. complaint handling),
b) securing or exercising any possible legal claims to which Poczta Kwiatowa® is entitled,
c) complying with a legal obligation of the Controller (e.g. arising from tax or accounting regulations).
- If the sender wishes for the recipient to be notified of who the sender of the parcel is, he or she may type and sign a message in the field “Text on the card”. The message and signature shall be enclosed with the flowers. If a signature is not written by the sender in the field, the parcel shall remain anonymous.
- In the case of foreign orders, the sender's data shall be obligatory, as some departments may refuse to process an order which does not contain such data.
- The categories of data recipients are: commercial partners, postal operators, carriers, companies that render document archiving services, partners which provide technical services (e.g. development and maintenance of IT systems and websites) and hosting companies.
Rights of the Data Subject:
- The customer shall have the right to access, modify and remove the personal data transferred to Poczta Kwiatowa®. In particular, the customer shall have the right to:
a) access his or her personal data, that is obtain from the Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and information pertaining to such processing,
b) rectify the data if the data processed by the Controller are inaccurate or incomplete,
c) obtain from the Controller the erasure of the data,
d) obtain from the Controller restriction of processing of the data,
e) data portability, that is the right to receive the personal data which he or she has provided to the Controller and to transmit such data to another controller,
f) object to processing of personal data for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the Controller, or to processing for direct marketing purposes,
g) lodge a complaint with the Polish supervisory authority or with the supervisory authority of any other European Union Member State of the data subject's habitual residence or place of work or of the place of the alleged infringement,
h) cwithdraw the consent at any time (without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal),
i) obtain human intervention on the part of the Controller, to express his or her point of view and to contest a decision based on automated processing of data.
- The above rights may be exercised by:
- giving such an instruction via e-mail at email@example.com,
– giving such an instruction via telephone at 22 828 95 95,
– giving such an instruction via traditional correspondence at: Poczta Kwiatowa sp. z o. o. ul. Corazziego 2, 00-087 Warszawa, Poland.
Creation of an Account
- By creating an account on www.pocztakwiatowa.plthe customer agrees to freely give the personal data necessary for the processing of the order.
- By creating an account, the customer shall be given the option to consent to receiving from time to time at the provided e-mail address promotional and trade information from Poczta Kwiatowa Sp. z o.o. and from its affiliated websites. Such consent shall not be required to use the services of the shop.
- Access to the customer's account on www.pocztakwiatowa.pl& shall be protected by a password. The password shall be encrypted in the database and only the account holder may read it. A secure password must contain 6–32 characters and may be changed by the account holder at any time. In the event that the customer loses the password, the system shall enable him or her to create a new password upon identifying the customer.
Cookies, Google Remarketing and RTB
- Cookies&shall be collected by Poczta Kwiatowa® to gather information on the use of the online shop www.pocztakwiatowa.pl.
- The data contained in Cookies enable adjusting the shop to customers' needs and ensure that their browsing of the website is convenient. They enable maintenance of the session – the user does not need to enter his or her login and password on each page of the website.
- The data contained in Cookies also serve statistical purposes and optimisation of the site's utility. Cookies are used by Poczta Kwiatowa® sp. z o.o. to manage the shop – generate the website traffic statistics using popular marketing tools of external providers, such as Google Analytics. Google does not match the data that it has on a user to his or her IP address or to any other independently gathered information.
- To learn more of how Cookies are used by Google's remarketing and how online advertisements work, read Google's policies on advertising: www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
- The website may use RTB (real-time bidding) personalised retargeting.
- Every user is able to withdraw from the retargeting at: www.rtbhouse.com/pl/privacy.
- To all matters not settled herein, the provisions of the Polish law, in particular the provisions of the Civil Code, shall respectively apply.